Whether Spotify, Deezer or Soundcloud
Your song has too few streams? With our special digital strategies we can help music titles to get more awareness. Our combination of social media and efficient performance marketing can push songs into new spheres.
Online Marketing for Music
No, we don’t buy likes, streams or plays – it’s a question of strategy and of course quality.
Important to know. The strategy must be supported and lived by the artist – only then can lasting success be achieved. Important is the music producer, such as Stefan Dabruck, who manage Robin Schulz, Alle Farben, Lari Luke and many more in management and as musicproducer. We have been able to win him and some of his artists as partners with his music acts.
No matter if Spotify, Deezer, etc. on all platforms the same performance rules apply, which have to be influenced by effective performance marketing.
We have applied successful strategies to:
- Ibiza Live Radio (Radio Station, Livestream, Livesets), Ibiza/Barcelona, Spain
- Lari Luke (EDM), Stefan Dabruck Management, Frankfurt, Germany
- Lovra, (EDM), Stefan Dabruck Management, Frankfurt, Germany
- Vega, (German Rap), Freunde von Niemand, Frankfurt, Germany
- Face, (German Rap), Freunde von Niemand, Frankfurt, Germany
- DJ Jens Balser, (Techno DJ), Online:Digital X, Frankfurt, Germany
- Bratri, (Electro Duo), Czech
- UFO, (Elektro Label – Promo), Berlin, Germany
- Doppelbock, (Rock), Online:Digital X Germany
It is not a channel that decides, but the combination of selected digital assets.
With Advertising for Music is meant that you can advertise on the various streaming portals, which in turn ensure that the songs or bands get more popularity. This increases the awareness, i.e. awareness is built up which has exactly this goal, simply to become “better known”. Thereby it is important to appear in curated playlists, just like viral playlistst e.g. at Spotify New Friday Dance Charts.
But of course the music and the artist is also decisive.
If you have any questions, please contact us: Phone: 0049-69-710456288, Jörg Stark